What’s Your Home Worth?
Your property’s value relies heavily on the current market conditions of your community AND Neighborhood. These market conditions will give you a better idea of what your home is really worth.
Instant Home Evaluators like Zillow’s zestimate are comprehensive estimates and can be off by as much as 12% which is a LOT in today’s market. A FULL CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) on your home will give you a much closer estimate of your property’s true value by finding out what’s comparable to yours has sold for recently.
A CMA includes information like:
- Comparative Properties that have sold and closed within the last 6 months
- Comparative Active listings – properties currently for sale
- Comparative Pending sales – listings that have sold but not yet closed
- Comparative Expired listings – properties that did not sell during the listing period
- A detailed report on your Home and the estimate of its value based on today’s market
What can you expect to see in the CMA that I prepare for you? A completed CMA is presented in the form of a report, which includes the items below, suggested selling price, detailed information about your property, and the comparable properties that were researched to determine its value.
To get a full CMA on your home for FREE – simply fill out the form below with as many details on your home as you can provide and I will get yours to you within 48 hours or less!